Session Info

All Photo Shoots are done On Location within a 10 mile radius of the Virginia Beach/Norfolk/Chesapeake area. Further locations will incur an additional travel fee.
Deposit is due at time of booking to reserve your date. And it is non-refundable. Appointments can be rescheduled with 24 hours notice.

What your session includes:
Time, travel and talent of the photographer.
A 1-2 hour fun, relaxing portrait session with no pressure
Basic digital dark room editing, plus extra special effects on select poses.
Personal presentation of photos or a temporary online gallery to view your photos.

A few things to note:
-If you are not having a good time then I'm not doing my job!
-I will not force your child to pose, smile or cooperate, but I may try to bribe them :)
-Please help me with the smaller ones! I love little children, but I cannot do my job and monitor siblings at the same time.
-If someone in your party is just "not feeling it" we'll reschedule! But again, session fees are non-refundable.
-Look your best! Wear your favorite clothes, something you're comfortable in. Put on your make-up and lipstick. Make sure Dad's shirt has been ironed. A change of clothes for the kiddos is a fine idea too. Are your bra straps tucked in? Do your clothes fit well? And your group would look great in coordinating colors!
-Make sure everyone in your party knows that you are bringing them to a photo shoot. No surprises for your teenagers or husbands! Unless you are absolutely sure they will smile!
-Bring a water bottle.