About Me


My name is Leah Tennant.
I'm a wife and mother to 4 awesome kids.
I love God and I believe the gift He gave me in this life is my ability to make people smile. So of course, I like to capture those smiles when I can!!
I see beauty in everyone's face. I see wisdom, curiosity, confidence and self-doubt. I see joy, pain, good times and rough ones.....all in a face.

I've been "taking pictures" since my first child was born 19 years ago, but I would definitely consider myself a photography enthusiast now!

My studio is outdoors at a location of your choice. Check out my work to make sure I'm the right fit for your needs. Photography is not a science. It's an art form. It requires the balance between my skills and artistic eye with your pose!

I shoot with a Nikon D3100 and a D7000 and my trusty speedlight. My favorite lens right now is my 35mm prime. I hope to acquire more equipment as my business grows! I use various photo editing programs. I'm not sure which I enjoy more, working with people or sitting with my computer in my "digital dark room."

I will help you to feel comfortable and have fun with your Family Photo Shoots and Senior Casual Photos as well as your Baby and Child Photos. I am currently not equipped to shoot weddings or special events.

You'll find me easy to work with and my rates couldn't be any more reasonable! I'm willing to work around your needs.